Thursday 28 March 2013

Introduction

  My name is Bill and I have always jotted down my thoughts.
  I have an idea that, one day, something that comes out of my head might be worth remembering.
  So far all I have is a roomful of scraps of paper that nobody but me will ever read...unless I die unexpectedly and somebody has to clear out my stuff...In which case, I'd much rather they didn't read my scraps.  Out of context, a lot of my scrawlings may seem like the work of a lunatic, and, with my current organisational system, out of context is the only way they can be read.

  So, anyway...I've been introduced to this exciting new world of online blogging and I'm giving it a whirl.

  Hopefully, the thing that I write that may one day be worth remembering will happen on here now, where it may stand a chance of one day being read by another human person who isn't just wading through a dead guy's scrap paper while trying to find valuables and/or pharmaceuticals.  

1 comment:

  1. Bill! Get blogging lad, I have nominated you for a Liebster Award! Check out my post http://www.carlykawaii.co.uk/2014/02/very-late-much-award-amaze-such.html to have a little look and find out the rules! Big love xx

    ReplyDelete